1. Information we collect
- Personally Identifiable Information: We collect personally identifiable information that can identify you such as your name, address, telephone number, mobile number, email address, and Social Security Number (collectively, “Personally Identifiable Information” or “PII”).
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We also collect information such as demographic data, data about your online activity, and other information which could not be used to identify you (collectively, “Non-Personally Identifiable Information” or “NPII”).
2. How we collect information
- Information provided by you: Information is collected from you when you enter information in connection with an inquiry into our services. This Information could be provided via an online form or via other means in which you interact with our services.
3. How we use your information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Website and its contents to you.
- To allow you to use our services.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from Powerful.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Powerful, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- In any other way Powerful may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
4. Discolosure of your information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Powerful, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
5. Choices about how we use and disclose your information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us, including as follows:
- Accessing and Correcting Your Information. You may send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
6. How we protect your information
- We take what we believe to be industry standard security measures (including physical, electronic, and procedural measures) to help safeguard your Information from unauthorized access and disclosure. We also require employees to comply with information security safeguards, we use encryption in the transmission of your Information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls and other intrusion detection and prevention controls to help prevent unauthorized persona from gaining access to your Information.
- No system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your Information, we cannot guarantee that your Information, searches, or other communication will always remain secure.
8. Visiting the website from outside the United States
The Website is governed by the laws of the United States, and is intended for the use of residents of the United States only. We make no representation that the Website is governed by or operated in accordance with the laws of any other nation.
9. Compliance with Childrens’s Online Privacy Protection Rule
We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personally identifiable information from anyone under 13 years of age. If we determine upon collection that a user is under this age, we will not use or maintain his/her PII without the parent/guardian’s consent. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected PII from a child under the age of 13, we will make reasonable efforts to delete such information from our records.
10. How to contact us
137 Montague Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201